Get The Look: Sofia Carson’s Messy Bun At 2017 Latin Grammys [PHOTOS]
Do we all agree that Sofia Carson looked absolutely STUNNING at the 2017 Latin GRAMMYs awards?
The 24-year-old singer and actress was at Las Vegas this week celebrating some of Latin music’s biggest star. She even presented an award to Juanes, which is major #Goals.
Although we’re stoked with her appearance, we’re more excited about her red carpet look! That messy bun, tho’!
Because life is great, here are 6 easy steps to nab her look, as shared by hairstylist Caile Noble.
“The top of Sofia’s dress has feathers so we immediately agreed, up for the hair!” he told Pulso POP via a statement. “I wanted the style to have a sense of elegance and edge so I created a look that portrayed that contradiction.”
- To start, I massaged Dove Style+Care Curls Defining Mousse into her hair from roots to mid shaft to help define her side part and give the hair more control while styling.
- After drying the hair, I used my Harry Josh Pro Tools Flat Iron on low heat, only from roots to the mid shaft. It’s gentle enough so it doesn’t damage the hair, and gave me the added straightness I wanted to achieve the sleekness from roots to mid shaft.
- Next, I brushed her hair into a sleek, low ponytail and simultaneously sprayed Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray. A workable spray is key when wanting the hair to hold in place while preventing any buildup or flaking!
- Then, I applied Dove Refresh+Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo to the hair to continue building texture and give her ponytail some bounce.
- I continued by braiding a few pieces of the ponytail and twisting the remaining hair into place, while pinning it to create a messy low bun.
- I finished the look with Dove Style+Care Extra Hold Hairspray to ensure the style has hold and longevity throughout the night!