5 Things We Learned About ‘3 AM’ While Hanging Out With Jesse & Joy [VIDEO]
Let’s admit it. Jesse & Joy have been blessing us with only the best music since 2005.
The Mexican pop duo, who also happen to be brother and sister, recently dropped another great tune to their collection titled “3 AM” featuring Cuban urban duo Gente de Zona. The single is part of their fourth studio album, “Un Besito Más.”
The video was filmed by Alejandro Perez in Cuba and already counts with over 6 million views in its first week of release. #Boss
In an intimate press event hosted by Warner Music Latina in Miami, the duo revealed some fun and interesting deets about their jam.
Because we just know you love them as much as we do, here are 5 things we learned about “3AM”—the song and video.
1. The song was written by Joy, Jesse, and Tommy Torres at ~literally~ 3 a.m. in Miami, Fla.
2. They knew Gente de Zona was the perfect fit for the featuring because they stand out in the urban scene with their flow.
3. For the video, Jesse & Joy took several days to film in Cuba with GdZ and at the same time, vacation. #WorkHardPlayHarder
4. The club scene was actually filmed in the afternoon around 3 p.m.
5. It wasn’t intentional to hear people sing the song in the music video, but their fans in Cuba already knew the song and couldn’t resist. The director insisted on keeping the audio, which can be heard in the official music video.
Check out everything else they talked about at the #JyJ3AMmixer below: