WWE Ariane Andrew Shares 10 Tips For A Fit, Healthy Holiday Season
Ariane Nicole Andrew is a California-based multi-talented gal, who can sing, model and dance. She’s primarily known for being a professional wrestler, signed to World Wrestling Entertainment under the ring name Cameron. With the holiday season in town, this 28-year-old fitness queen knows the perfect tricks to keep healthy during festive celebrations such as Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Here are 10 tips for a healthy holiday season, according to the WWE Diva herself.
1. It’s ok to over indulge with sweets but add 5-10 minutes of cardio the next day.
2. Add a half-hour to one-hour holiday hike daily; make the incline festive.
3. Make sure to get some circuit training in-burning calories the whole hour of your workout is the most effective.
4. Use heavier weights-like kettle bells (and jingle the jiggle away).
5. Make sure to do an AB Class-still on board with circuit training. but concentrate on the hardest area to break down. You’ll be away ahead for your spring break bikini body.
6. Opt for Matcha Green Tea over your daily coffee & cream as its speeds the metabolism and curb cravings.
7. Add 8 grams of fiber daily to your diet to help maintain sugar levels.
8. If you have plans to go to blow-out party, make sure you have solid protein a few hours before.
9. Pick your poison: either the sugary dessert or the exotic cocktail. Don’t go for both!.
10. Remember, there’s always tomorrow to keep your resolutions of optimal fitness & health.